So here is my life

Thursday, November 02, 2006

In english, just for you Gavin Strange!




Or anyone else that happens to read this blog entry hehehe.

Just so you can make sure you know what the previous logs are about, here is a sum up of what they contain: the first is me introducing myself to the world, slightly explaining what I hope to write on this blog and showing a picture of myself in the outfit I wore to the TRAID Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve event + my gorgeous bag that due to lazyness, took two years to finish (but what a great result! hahaha how modest of me); the second blog, as you can imagine, is about the cars I showed you today, and how I'd forever appreciate the person that decides to give me that all special little gift :)

I think this is enough blogging in english, I'm very hungry and need to eat, so bye bye english blog, lol.


PS- These great images are showing the conceptual car PEUGEOT MOOVIE, for the people that never heard of it before. If you click on the first link in the previous blog, you'll get to it's website, which has a bit more information.

1 Comments:

Blogger JamFactory said...

Gracias Ana-Rita Lopes!!!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home